In 1997, we started offering our environmentally friendly program Ariston Refill and Save, which was well received by the public as it allowed people to purchase Extra Virgin Olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar at reasonable prices. People realized that they actually purchased the exact same uncompromised quality of our Extra Virgin olive oil at a lower price, commenting: “It is not the stainless steel container that keeps us coming back; it is what you have in there!
For a number of good reasons, besides the brand name that actually says it all…
How can I sell Ariston?
There are several methods of selling Ariston that can efficiently reach the consumer.
The time tested practice of selling pre-packed bottles can work if you have the right packaging. Our experience from trade shows and talking one to one with people, has shown that our attractive packaging compliments the excellent quality of Ariston Products.
The most successful method in the United States has been our Original Refill and Save program.
With customers saving money each time they refill their bottle and with our small contribution in Environmental sustainability, Ariston Refill and Save program seems to be a win-win deal for all parties included.
Customer using that same bottle again and again, proceeds to repeated orders, thereof repeated sales and great profit margins for the retailer.
Now, the customer saves money each time he refills and reinforces his environmental awareness. Even the environment favors our Refill and Save program, since it results to less glass bottles ending up in landfills.
A third option of selling our products, if the Refill and Save program is not viable for your customers, is the Olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar bar concept. This has stemmed from our Ariston Refill and Save program and offers the same stimulus for customers to sample first and then buy the pre-packed product. This Try and Buy concept will also benefit your customers if you are the first to offer this. Rather than have product collecting dust on your expensive space, the customer participates actively in the shopping experience. This will peak their curiosity and in our experience 9 times out of 10, they go ahead with the purchase, because they know exactly what they’re buying. Imagine how many times we have bought a product and were disappointed. With this concept, they will not lose their trust in your store. We believe these last two options will bring huge success to you and your customers and you will see your Extra Virgin Olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar sales increase. Most importantly you will have gained happy customers bringing more people in.
Want to become an Ariston Wholesale dealer?
Fill in our customer inquiry form and we’ll be in touch soon.
- Ariston Select Greek 100% Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Ariston Organic Greek 100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Ariston Californian Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Ariston Spanish Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Ariston Italian Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Ariston Garlic Infused Olive oil
- Ariston Rosemary Infused Olive oil
- Ariston Basil Infused Olive oil
- Ariston Oregano Infused Olive oil
- Ariston Thyme Infused Olive oil
- Ariston Lemon Infused Olive oil
- Ariston Blood Orange Infused Olive oil
- Ariston Lime Infused Olive oil
- Ariston Chili Infused Olive oil
- Ariston Chocolate Infused Olive oil
- Ariston Pizza Flavored Olive oil
- Ariston Traditional Balsamic
- Ariston Fig Balsamic
- Ariston Pomegranate Balsamic
- Ariston Blueberry Balsamic
- Ariston Truffle Balsamic
- Ariston Summer Peach Balsamic
- Ariston Calabrian Tangerine Balsamic
- Ariston Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- Ariston Vanilla Balasmic
- Ariston Coffee Espresso Balsamic
- Ariston Plum Condiment
- Ariston Raspberry Condiment
- Ariston Strawberry Condiment
- Ariston White Balsamic
- Ariston Chocolate Honey Orange Balsamic Vinegar
- Ariston Mango Balsamic Vinegar
- Ariston Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar