12 Days of Holiday Savings! DAY 3. Take advantage of our bundle deals to create a tasty Holiday Season for you and your guests.
- ½ butternut squash
- 1 Tbsp Ariston Lemon Infused olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup black rice or wild rice
- 4 cups chopped leafy greens romaine, spinach, or kale
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- Squash: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F Peel, deseed, and cube butternut. Toss with olive oil and salt. Lay cubes on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and roast for about 20 minutes, until fork tender and edges are darkened.
- Rice: Meanwhile, cook rice according to the instructions on the package (about ½ rice with 1 cup water).
- Dressing: Combine all vinaigrette ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy, about 30 seconds.
- Serve: Arrange all salad ingredients in individual serving bowls or simply toss together, then drizzle with vinaigrette (you may not need all of the dressing).
Products in this Recipe:
Add to cart
20% OFF! Ariston Lemon Infused Olive oil 8.45 fl oz & Ariston Pomegranate Infused Sweet Premium Balsamic 8.45 fl oz bundle!